sábado, 7 de março de 2009

Wherever I May Roam...



My world is upside down.
I need a minute to process all this...
Even I find myself at this crossroads,
Unaware of what it is, the world requires from me.


Maybe nothing.
Maybe everything.
What am I?
Who am I?
Just another misunderstood soul?
Or just a deviant being.
What am I?
Why would someone even ask such a thing?
What am I - I am what I am, whatever that may be.

And I follow the road, My road.
It will take me somewhere, anywhere.
But wherever I may roam, I will always have a person or two to keep me company.
For those, the embrace of my arms is not enough to even start explaining my thanks.


I am what I am!
I will always be myself.
Goodbye, my darling, a new period arises...



1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I'll be there for your embrace, and through the road


Betty Boop
Missing you